In the Press & Media
‘Freeze’ the aging process without surgery
c/o Venus Freeze in the News – ABC 7 News
Under the chin, gravity and genetics will inevitably do what they are meant to. That extra skin is all 52-year-old Cathy Waronker can focus on when she sees herself online. A chin lift would be too drastic for the West Los Angeles mom.
“I dont want to come in and have invasive surgery,” she said. “I want to remain myself, but look my best.”
To Waronker, looking her best means slowing down the aging process with a non-invasive treatment. She hopes a new procedure puts the freeze on her drooping jaw line. It’s called Venus Freeze, and it actually has nothing to do with cold, but rather, heat. Dermatologist, Dr. Harold Lancer, says the device heats fat cells to 107 degrees Fahrenheit without pain. “It doesn’t involve needles,” Lancer said. “There’s no blood, there’s no down time. It feels like a rotary warm massage and people actually like it.” Waronker said she nearly fell asleep during the Venus Freeze Treatment.
Thermage, another type of thermal heat technology, delivers heat through a single source, which many patients say is uncomfortable. With Venus Freeze, the radio frequency is distributed evenly through multiple contact sources. Venus Freeze is the first technology to use both radio frequency and magnetic pulse fields. The radio frequency stimulates growth factors in the skin. The magnetic pulses are suppose to boost collagen and elastin.
In a small study, researchers found the combined technology was faster, less painful and more efficient than other RF-only devices. Still, changes don’t happen all at once. You may see subtle changes after one treatment, but bigger changes come after several. The Venus Freeze can be used on other areas, including under the arms, thighs and abdomen. Depending on the area treated, the price can range from $400 to $800 a session, which can get pricey.
“It can be expensive, but for me it’s worth it as long as I don’t have to do something that is invasive,” Waronker said. Lancer says results may depend on what condition your skin is in. For example, patients with a lot of laxity in the skin would not be good candidates. Results are long lasting, but not permanent. After the initial four to six treatments, Lancer recommends patients come back for maintenance. “In this office, we may repeat it every couple of months or every three months to maintain the effect,” he said. After the procedure, Waronker said she sees a difference.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
Press Release : Feb 2013, London
Venus Freeze Treatments:
Heating up the Beauty Industry
From the company that brought you Ellipse I2PL technology systems now comes the latest cutting edge radio frequency and magnetic pulses technology – Venus Freeze.
The Venus Freeze is the ONLY system in the world with both Radio Frequency (RF) and Magnetic Pulse (MP)² Technology to enhance collagen stimulation– giving the best permanent results for face and body non-invasive treatments. The demand for non-invasive aesthetic treatments has increased dramatically in the past few years.
Due to the revolutionary (MP)² Technology in Venus Freeze, you can meet your client’s demands and offer a wide range of non-invasive treatments for face neck and entire body:
• Skin Tightening
• Cellulite Reduction
• Inch Loss/Body Sculpting and Contouring
• Anti-Ageing Face Treatments
Benefits to your business:
• Real immediate results encourage repeat treatments
• Unique ergonomic hand pieces are specially designed for your comfort, which allow long operating hours without fatigue
• Touch screen guide with user friendly interface facilitates intuitive operation and supports risk-free treatments
• No need for cooling gels or sprays because the (MP)² technology does not damage the skin
• Treatments are up to 3 times faster than any other technology, you can also overlap treated areas for better clinical results
• All-in-one safe, simple and affordable machine without the need for consumables
• Treatments starting at £95 per treatment
• Celebrity fans including Lisa Snowdon, Cara Delevingne and Yasmin Le Bon make the treatments easily marketable
• Venus offer an extensive 3 Day Training Course for a positive user experience
Benefits for your clients:
• Pain free, warming treatment akin to a massage. A relaxing and enjoyable treatment that works, so clients look forward to their next session
• Tighter skin, softening of wrinkles, plumper, fuller and more youthful appearance, reduced cellulite and a more contoured silhouette.
• Most patients see a result in as little as three treatments however, we advise a full series of six treatments for the face and eight to ten treatments on the body.
• Patients continue to see an improvement in their skin up to three months after the series of treatments is complete. We recommend that you maintain your result with a Venus treatment once a month.
• Treatments take 30 – 90 minutes depending on the treatment area, perfect for people on- the-go
• No downtime from the procedure, this is a major advantage over lasers or light sources as no sun protection is required after the treatment.
• Suitable for all skin types including tanned skin that’s been exposed to the sun
Contact Venus Concept UK on 0208 741 1111 or visit www.venusconceptuk.co.uk
For more information or images contact levanah [@] rimedia.co.uk or ring RI Media on 02085401177
# # # # # #
Our Venus Concept Systems are recommended by some of the leading lights in the beauty industry. Venus Concept UK offer the only system in the world with both radio frequency and magnetic pulse technology MP(2) giving the best results for face and body non-invasive treatments.
In the May edition of the London Evening Standard magazine there is a great write up of the Venus Facial Freeze.
Venus Freeze: A Press Release from Real Self
LOS ANGELES–(Business Wire) January 2012
Venus Concept, a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative medical aesthetic devices, is pleased to announce that Venus Freeze was the most
searched keyword on RealSelf.com, the largest website for cosmetic medical procedure reviews and information.
“In December, our community of over 3 million consumers searched for Venus Freeze more often than any other popular branded cosmetic treatments for skin tightening and cellulite reduction,” says Alicia Nakamoto, VP Community and Marketing.
Venus Freeze is the first and only FDA cleared aesthetic workstation which employs a combination of Multi-Polar RF and Pulsed Magnetic Field technologies designed for safe and effective non-surgical treatments. The RF and PMF energies are delivered via a unique multi-polar array allowing for consistent, homogenous heating at multiple, targeted tissue depths which allows for painless treatments and superior patient results.
“This is an important milestone for us on many levels, but most notably it validates the superiority of our technology in a highly competitive industry,” said Domenic Serafino, Chief Executive Officer of Venus Concept. “We are delighted that Venus Freeze has become a staple in the aesthetics industry, and look forward to building our presence within the RealSelf community, a recognized leader in providing reliable medical aesthetics information for consumers.”
» For more information about our Venus Freeze Machine please visit the UK supplier : www.venusconceptuk.co.uk
For more information or to discuss this Venus Facial Freeze please contact us.